Grain Berry Game Day Bites
2 cups Grain Berry Toasted Oats Cereal
1/2 cup of milk chocolate chips
4 cups of lite popcorn
1/2 cup dry roasted peanuts
1/2 cup of caramel sauce
1. Preheat oven to 350F.
2. Melt chocolate chips in the microwave or in a small pot over the stove on low heat.
3. Coat Grain Berry Cereal with melted chocolate in a large baking dish.
4. Next, add the popcorn and peanuts and stir.
5. Drizzle the caramel sauce over all ingredients.
6. Bake in oven for 10-15 minutes until caramel is bubbly.
7. Remove from oven and pour ingredients into a large bowl and stir.
8. As ingredients cool, large clumps will form making delicious bites to eat for Game Day! Enjoy!